We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, dedicated, hardworking, teaching assistants across Swansea/Neath-Port talbot/Carmarthenshire who have the initiative and drive to work as a part of our forward thinking team. With a demonstrable understanding of the classroom role and responsibilities, you should possess a sound knowledge of working with, or caring for, children, ideally combined with an awareness of policies and procedures relating to child protection. The successful applicant will display good behaviour management skills, backed by the ability to communicate effectively with members of staff and parents. You should be able to work effectively as part of a team and independently using your own initiative.
The role will involve supporting a variety of children within the classroom environment.
The successful candidate will:
• Understand how children learn most effectively
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills
• Be patient, caring, understanding, positive and supportive.
• Have high expectations of the children in their care both in terms of achievement and behaviour
• Have good Literacy, Numeracy and communication skills
• Have a good understanding of how to develop phonics
• Have good ICT skills Judgement
Please contact our Swansea Office on 01792 585855 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Still in education? Then put yourself in the best possible position and register with us before the end of your course, this way, we can ensure you are available for placement as soon as you finish your course of study.