Would you like to work for an award winning company who put their staff at the heart of everything they do?
Due to continual growth and recent expansion, Apollo Teaching Services are offering you the opportunity to spread your wings and become an integral team player in a fast paced, highly rewarding position in the Sales Department of our Head Office just off J36 of the M4. There really is no better time to join the team!
The role will require a positive and enthusiastic attitude, excellent telephone manner and the ability to work independently.
Our Recruitment Consultants are essential in the continuing growth and development of our organically growing database of hand-picked staff. Working on growing business in the Cardiff area, but based in our Head Office in Bridgend, you will be responsible for interviewing new staff and following their registration process. You will be essential in developing an excellent relationship with local schools, and placing suitable teachers and support staff in those schools.
- Under the direction and supervision of the office manager provide hands on support and showcase your talent and skills regarding ‘sales’ and staff recruitment
- Respond to incoming calls and enquiries from any person(s) contacting or visiting Apollo Teaching Services via phone; text; email or face to face
- Play a key role in advertising for and the interview and induction of pre-selected educational staff
- Attending recruitment events as an ambassador of the company
- Accurately record cover requests from schools and consequently identify and contact a suitable supply staff to meet the school exacting requirements
- Personally, confirm the above booking with both the supply staff member and the school concerned and maintain an accurate computerised database of these bookings
- Contact schools in pre-determined areas and schedule in arranged visits with the person in charge of supply
- Following the visit, maintain an accurate database regarding user information
- Provide a professional service to all schools, staff and visitors who may contact Apollo Teaching Services
- Participation in any relevant training and/or learning activities as identified by you or your Office Manager
- Establish constructive working relationships and communicate effectively with all person(s) operating within Apollo Teaching Services
- Clean UK driving license and own car. The use of a company car is available for candidates over the age of 25.
- Use of a company car during working hours for candidates over 25.
- Private health care
- 28 days annual leave
- On target earnings of £30,000
Full Time: 7am – 5pm during term time, 9am – 3pm during school holidays
£21,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Previous candidates need not apply.
Must be available for an immediate start.