Primary School Teachers needed for placements for schools based in the Berkshire area!
The successful Primary Teachers will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and experience in Primary schools.
You will be a dedicated practitioner who is skilled at encouraging children to maximise their potential, with a welcoming presence in the classroom while supportive and helpful to children, parents and staff alike. This is a great opportunity to raise your profile within a school and become part of their committed teaching team.
We are currently looking for Teachers with a range of experience from Foundation to KS2, and will be happy to employ NQT’s.
To be considered for this position of Primary Teacher you must:
- Have experience in teaching Primary Education.
- Be educated to degree level e.g. PGCE or equivalent
- Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or be a newly qualified teacher (NQT)
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Holders of a valid DBS check that is registered with the DBS online update service are eligible for fast-track registrations
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have great subject knowledge and a passion for delivering lessons of a high calibre.
- Have great classroom management skills with the aptitude to accommodate all levels of learning and ability.
- Able to fit in and adhere to the school’s ethos.
- Flexible approach to the timetable as may be required to cover other subject’s areas as and when needed.
Typical duties of a supply Primary Key Stage 1/2 Teacher
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment.
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to cater to students of all abilities.
- Maintain discipline.
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development.
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
- Teach all areas of Secondary and/or Primary curriculum.
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents and to manage effectively the learning and teaching of individual pupils, groups and classes.
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
Having been awarded the gold standard REC Audited education status and being the first recruitment agency in south wales to be awarded this status, Apollo Teaching Services are one of the agencies across the UK who have been recognised for operating to the very best practice in education recruitment. Apollo Teaching Services offer help with your overall development as a teacher, providing feedback from our head teachers.
There is no better time to be joining Apollo Teaching Services. Get in touch today and broaden your opportunities of securing advanced work and possible long-term positions.
Please contact: Apollo Teaching Services – Reading If you are interested on 01189498900 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Still in education? Then put yourself in the best possible position and register with us before the end of your course, this way, we can ensure you are available for placement as soon as you finish your course of study.