A Physical Education Teacher is needed for a pending long term post for a school based in the Pontypridd area. Suitable applicants will possess the following qualities:
- Have experience in teaching Physical Education.
- Have great subject knowledge and a passion for delivering lessons of a high calibre.
- Have great classroom management skills with the aptitude to accommodate all levels of learning and ability.
- Able to fit in and adhere to the schools ethos.
- Flexible approach to the timetable as may be required to cover other subject’s areas as and when needed.
- Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or be a newly qualified teacher (NQT)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
The Role of a Physical Education (PE) Supply Teacher:
- Willing to teach various classes and subjects.
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment.
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to cater to students of all abilities.
- Maintain discipline.
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development.
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
- Teach all areas of Secondary curriculum.
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents and to manage effectively the learning and teaching of individual pupils, groups and classes.
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
In order to apply you must:
- Be educated to degree level e.g. PGCE or equivalent
- Have QTS
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) formally known as GTCW (General Teaching Council Of Wales)
Having been awarded the gold standard REC Audited education status and being the first recruitment agency in south wales to be awarded this status, Apollo Teaching Services are one of the agencies across the UK who have been recognised for operating the very best practice in education recruitment. Apollo Teaching Services offer help with your overall development as a Newly Qualified Teacher providing feedback from our head teachers.
There is no better time to be joining Apollo Teaching Services. Get in touch today and broaden your opportunities of securing advanced work and possible long term positions.
Please contact Apollo Teaching Services – Pontypridd If you are interested on 01443 844605 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Still in education? Then put yourself in the best possible position and register with us before the end of your course, this way, we can ensure you are available for placement as soon as you finish your course of study.