Apollo Teaching Services are a nationwide company who have 6 offices across South Wales. We are able to find both day-to-day and long-term placements for our Teaching staff, in schools across Bridgend.
We are currently looking for a Physical Education Teacher for a position within a dynamic and forward thinking PE department at multiple Bridgend Secondary Schools.
To be considered for this position of Secondary PE Teacher you must:
· Have experience in teaching Secondary education with an emphasis on PE.
· Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or be a newly qualified teacher (NQT)
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons. Experience of supporting team sports would be an advantage.
· Have great subject knowledge and a passion for delivering lessons of a high calibre in your chosen specialism.
· Have great classroom management skills with the aptitude to accommodate all levels of learning and ability and be able to cover subjects outside of specialism.
· Able to fit in and adhere to the school’s ethos.
The Role of a Secondary qualified Supply Teacher:
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to cater to students of all abilities.
· Maintain discipline and deliver engaging lessons.
· Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development.
· Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
· Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents and to manage effectively the learning and teaching of individual pupils, groups and classes.
· Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
Having been awarded the gold standard REC Audited education status and being the first recruitment agency in South Wales to be awarded this status, Apollo Teaching Services are one of the agencies across the UK who have been recognised for operating the very best practice in education recruitment. Apollo Teaching Services offer help with your overall development as a Newly Qualified Teacher providing feedback from our head teachers.
Apollo Teaching Services are inundated with both day-to-day opportunities or Long Term vacancies depending on your requirements or goals. Other short,mid and long-term opportunities in various subjects are constantly available throughout South Wales. We are an approved supplier of the All Wales Agreement and therefore you are ensured the agreed daily rate of £138.56.
Still in education? Then put yourself in the best possible position and register with us before the end of your course, this way, we can ensure you are available for placement as soon as you finish your course of study.
Salary: £138.56 per day