A Mathematics Teacher is needed based in the Bridgend area.
Suitable applicants will possess the following qualities:
- Have experience in teaching Mathematics.
- Have great subject knowledge and a passion for delivering lessons of a high calibre.
- Have great classroom management skills with the aptitude to accommodate all levels of learning and ability.
- Able to fit in and adhere to the schools ethos.
- Flexible approach to the timetable as may be required to cover other subject’s areas as and when needed.
- Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or be a newly qualified teacher (NQT)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
The Role of a Mathematics Supply Teacher:
- Willing to teach various classes and subjects.
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment.
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to cater to students of all abilities.
- Maintain discipline.
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development.
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
- Teach all areas of Secondary curriculum.
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents and to manage effectively the learning and teaching of individual pupils, groups and classes.
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
There is no better time to be joining Apollo Teaching Services. Get in touch today and broaden your opportunities of securing advanced work and possible long term positions.
Salary: £138.56 Per day.