Are you a Cover Supervisor looking for flexible work to suit your life style?
Can you confidently teach and cover a range of subjects?
Are you looking for a new exiting Cover Supervisor position?
The perfect Cover Supervisor would be someone who is comfortable teaching a range of students at different abilities and across several subjects. As a Cover Supervisor every day will be different so it’s important that you are an organised individual. We are looking for someone who has the ability to teach pre planed lessons to a high standard when teachers are absent.
You will have the following attributes:
- Work alongside talented and supportive staff
- To ensure all work is set completed to a good standard
- Working across each department cover KS3,4 & 5 (11-18)
- Lead cover lessons and small group sessions
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Offer extra-curricular activities if/when required
- The ability to build good relationships with pupils and teachers
- Be patient and have a good sense of humour
- Passionate about Education
The Benefits of working for Apollo Teaching Service:
- Competitive & weekly pay
- Local work available
- Access to numerous free Professional Development Training Courses
- Your own experienced and dedicated consultant
- Access to our online candidate portal where you can access and update availability, except and view all your bookings
- We will come to you for a registration if you are unable to meet with us.
To be considered for this opportunity, or find out more, please get in touch with the Reading office today.
Reading or Berkshire area
£80.00 – £100.00 per day